The weighing module serves the purpose of measuring and processing signals from weight, torque, or force sensors. The weighing module enables the direct connection of a load cell in the strain gauge full bridge circuit (voltage-fed bridge circuit).
- Order number: 600-256-7AA01
The feed voltage of the bridge is generated from the back wall bus of the TB20 and amounts to 5 V with a maximum 70 mA load. The voltage output is protected with an internal, reversible fuse against overload and short circuit. Weighing cells with a maximum of 72 Ω can be connected. The external bridge feed of the load cell is possible.
The bridge voltage can be measured on the load cell with 6-wire connection. The measured value is incorporated into the calculation of the measurement value. Controlled by the application, wire break detection can also take place by feeding test current into the measurement channel.
The input channels have a resolution of 24 bits. Measurement values are issued configurable in mV/V or in kg.
With adjustable sample rates, interference voltages and mechanical fluctuations in the measurement can be suppressed. Disruptions from a series of measurement values can be smoothed out using a moving mathematical average. A zero point comparison of the load cell can be carried out with the offset, or measurement with a definite value can be commenced with. Linearity deviations of the measuring instruments can be linearized with up to 5 sampling points.
The measurement inputs have overvoltage protection relating to the 24 V potential and possess electrical isolation with 500 V dielectric strength.
Note: Individual modules cannot be combined with the IO systems of other manufacturers.
- Adjustable sample rates
- Measuring inputs with overvoltage protection against 24V potential
- 24-bit channel resolution
- Order number600-256-7AA01
- Article nameStrain gauge weighing module
- Scope of deliveryStrain gauge weighing module
- Dimensions (DxWxH)110 x 14 x 73 mm
- WeightApprox. 70 g
- Measuring ranges4 mV/V, 2 mV/V
- Load cell terminal6-Conductor technology, 4-conductor technology with two bridges
- Average filterArithmetical average with nmax=255
- Issuing of measurement valuemV/V or kg configurable
- Characteristic linearizationMax. 5 sampling points
- Access protection of the works parameters/datano
- Testing of line breakFeeding of test current into the measurement channel
- Internal bridge feed5 V 70 mA Ri ca. 6.5 Ohm internal, reversible fuse
- DiagnosesError response via status bits
- Power supply for modulesDC 5V, max. 130 mA, Voltage supply via back wall bus, irrespective of voltage to be measured
- Isolation voltage500 V
- Power dissipationMax. 0.7 W
- Hot-swap capableYes
- Hot-swap capableYes
- Measurement error0.1 %
- With reference to the measuring range end valuefor conversion rates with 50 Hz suppression
- Ambient temperature0 °C … +60 °C
- Transport and storage temperature-20 °C … +80 °C
- Relative air humidity95 % r H without condensation
- Protection ratingIP 20
- CertificationsCE, UL
- Surrounding Air Temperature0 °C … +60°C
- Pollution degree2
- Noise immunityDIN EN 61000-6-2 “EMC Immunity”
- Interference emissionDIN EN 61000-6-4 “EMC Emission”
- Vibration and shock resistanceDIN EN 60068-2-6:2008 „Vibration“, DIN EN 60068-2-27:2010 „Shock"
|TB20, Manual Strain gauge weighing module||1||5 MB|
|Flyer, TB20 IO-system for numerous applications||08-2022||6 MB|
|DMS-Wägemodul, STEP Files||3 MB|