The Energy Meter function module for the TB20 IO system records all essential measured values from AC 230 V networks with regard to current and voltage measurement.
- Order number: 600-255-7AA21
Input voltages (3 phases + N) can be connected directly to the module.
In addition to general status information, the module's configuration can be used to show up to 7 readings in the input image table.
In the event of a system failure, the controllable meter's values will be stored in non-volatile memory.
Input currents are coupled through current transformers. The Energy Meter module is designed for a maximum secondary current of 1 A.
Other rated secondary currents, as well as the use of Rogowski coils, are available upon request.
Note: Individual modules cannot be combined with the IO systems of other manufacturers.
Parameters for the module
Overvoltage / undervoltage threshold
Zero transition timeout
Enable energy meter
50/60 Hz line frequency
3-wire or 4-wire voltage measurement
Process image table input values
Parameters for phases A, B, and C
Phase angle error correction (for current transformer phase angle error)
Zero crossing, overvoltage / undervoltage , overcurrent diagnoses
Configurable process input image table
7 readings at the same time
RMS voltage A,B,C
RMS current A,B,C
A, B, C, and total real power/energy
A, B, C, and total apparent power/energy
A, B, C, and total reactive power/energy
A, B, C, and total power factor
Phase angle between the voltages or between the currents
Overvoltage / undervoltage
No zero crossing (no phase)
- Measures current, voltage, power, and energy
- 1 three-phase or 3 single-phase
- 3-wire and 4-wire voltage measurements
- Measures real, reactive, and apparent power and energy
- Energy meter with gate function
- Order number600-255-7AA21
- Article nameEnergy Meter, 1 A
- Scope of deliveryEnergy Meter, 1 A
- Dimensions (DxWxH)110 x 25 x 73 mm
- WeightApprox. 120 g
- Number of inputsVoltage L1, L2, L3, N, Current I1, I2, I3
- VoltageMax. 400 V AC
- CurrentMax. 1 A, secondary
- from the backplane busYes
- DiagnosesUndervoltage/overvoltage, Overcurrent, No zero crossing, Phase shift
- Parameter configuration length25/49 bytes
- General error indicatorRed LED
- InternalMax. 150 mA
- Power dissipationMax. 2.0 W
- Hot-swap capableYes
- Ambient temperature0 °C … +60 °C
- Transport and storage temperature-20 °C … +80 °C
- Relative air humidity95 % r H without condensation
- Protection ratingIP 20
- CertificationsCE, UL
- Noise immunityDIN EN 61000-6-2 “EMC Immunity”
- Interference emissionDIN EN 61000-6-4 “EMC Emission”
- Vibration and shock resistanceDIN EN 60068-2-6:2008 „Vibration“, DIN EN 60068-2-27:2010 „Shock"
|TB20, Manual Energy Meter||1||4 MB|
|Flyer, TB20 IO-system for numerous applications||08-2022||6 MB|
|Energy Meter, 1 A, STEP Files||3 MB|