(NETLink-S7-NET) History of the versions
Version 188.8.131.52 [30.11.2017]
- No changes in program components. Changes were made in setting access rights of installed files.
- station settings have not been saved due to insufficient file access rights. PG/PC interface settings needed to be invoked from control panel with administrative rights.
- Enhancement for additionally timeout values 120 sec and 240 sec. Required for OS update of some types of SIMATIC touch panels.
Version 184.108.40.206 [04.05.2017]
- changing the NETLink Passwort via PG/PC was not working in dialog NETLink search->settings
- company name changed to "Helmholz GmbH & Co. KG"
- PG/PC interface settings are stored now (Windows 64 bit)
- Settings (esp. station data) keep existing in future updates
- input of stations increased to a maximum count of 512
Version 220.127.116.11 [09.09.2016]
- Stations Namen with umlauts shows "Error: 356" instead of an error message
- changing the NETLink Passwort via PG/PC was not working in dialog NETLink search->settings
- Starting WinCC Runtime no longer changes communication parameters e.g. timeout, own address, single master, bus parameters, etc. (second fix)
Version 18.104.22.168 [22.07.2016]
- Error during loading parameters from NETLink Gateway. Errorcode 000000FF
- Starting WinCC Runtime no longer changes communication parameters e.g. timeout, own address, single master, bus parameters, etc.
- SIMATIC Manager: During stopping observing two blocks from diffrent PLCs the error "Online: Die Verbindung wurde abgebrochen" appeared
- Special character are not allowed as station names.
- Fixed setup under Windows Server 2003R2 with active "Terminal Server Role".
- Fixed access to NETLink-USB driver as normal user after using it as administrator.
Version 22.214.171.124 [26.01.2016]
- Addition: From Windows 7 upwards to the USB device driver for USB gateways is now installed by the setup.
- Change: Standard timeout changed from 10 sec. to 30 sec. under Windows 32bit.
- Change: Further improvements of the PG/PC Interface integration.
- Change: TIA Portal version check in setup removed.
- Manual bus settings for PPI reactivated.
Version 126.96.36.199 [Jan 13, 2016]
- Support for Windows 10.
- From this version the NetLink-S7-Net lite product is no longer supported
- The driver setup was revised
- The uninstall routine has been revised so that existing driver files are safely removed from the system.
- The USB device driver for USB gateways is copied into the NETLink-S7-NET programs directory
- Default timeout changed from 10 sec. to 30 sec. under Windows 64bit.
- Various adaptations for TIA Portal version 13 SP1 update 1 to update 6
- Improvements in conjunction with NCDDE Server
Version 188.8.131.52 [Feb 22, 2015]
- The communication interrupts when a block were written while running monitor variables.
Version 184.108.40.206 [Feb 17, 2015]
- If TIA Portal V13 SP1 is installed, the interface entries are retained now.
- Now changed timeout values are saved correctly.
- The language can be saved now without administrator rights.
- The version of the 64 bit files are now shown correctly.
Version 220.127.116.11 [Sep 5, 2014]
- Released for Windows XP/2003R2/7/2008R2/8.1.
- In Windows 7 and above administrator rights are no more required, to set the language.
- Different default values of bus parameters adapted.
- When setting the timeout values in the bus parameters only defined selections are possible now.
- Problems with HMI transfer to Comfort Panels corrected which occurs when using TIA Portal V13. At least firmware 2.53b26 in the NETLink is necessary.
Version 18.104.22.168 [Jan, 10 2013]
- Now, the driver NETLink-S7-NET can be used within the 64 bit version of STEP7 Micro/WIN.
- HMI transfer to Siemens Comfort Panels can used now.
Version 22.214.171.124 [Dec, 6 2012]
- Now, the driver NETLink-S7-NET can be used within the 64 bit version of the TIA Portal.
- Now, the driver NETLink-S7-NET can be used within the 64 bit version of WinCC flexible.
- Error on update installation (V2.x to V3.x) eliminated.
- App crash of WinCC flexible eliminated, occured on OS update of OP77B.
- A routed connection to a SINAMICS drive (via MPI to DP) can used now.
Version 126.96.36.199 [Sep, 11 2012]
- Now, the driver can be used with ProSave V188.8.131.52.
- Now, the transfer from TIA Portal with WinCC (Advanced) to a KP 400 works.
- In the part WinCC of the TIA Portal the adapters of the NETLink PRO Family and the NETLink USB Family are now visible and can be used.
- The OS update of a KP400 panel via ProSave works now, a firmware V2.38b28 or above for an adapter of the NETLink PRO Family or the NETLink USB Family is required.
Version 184.108.40.206 [Apr 5, 2012]
- After uninstalling this version, an earlier version can be reinstalled successfully.
Version 220.127.116.11 [Feb 13 2012]
- Now, the settings dialog can be used again on Windows 7 64 bit.
Version 18.104.22.168 [Feb 8, 2012]
- Now, the driver NETLink-S7-NET can be used within the 32 bit version of the TIA Portal.
- This driver supports the NETLink PRO POE now, too.
Version 22.214.171.124 [Dec 1, 2011]
- Now, the driver NETLink-S7-NET can be used with Windows 7 64 bit.
Version 126.96.36.199 [May 16, 2011]
- Support added for the new USB device driver (for Windows 7) of the NETLink USB.
- Eliminated problems when installing and/or using with activated DEP (Data Execution Preventen).
- Improvements made in connection with the MCT-10 software.
- Improvements in CNC communication made.
- Improvements in PPI communication made.
Version 188.8.131.52 [Nov 4, 2010]
- Now, the driver NETLink-S7-NET can be used with Windows 7 32-bit.
Version 184.108.40.206 [Mar 17, 2010]
- No changes are possible now, if the settings dialog is displayed with an attached interface. This applies to the interface types NETLink-S7-NET lite, NETLink-S7-NET PRO Family and NETLink-S7-NET USB.
- PROFIBUS Diagnostic in the SIMATIC Manager is now possible ("Prepare Line Diagnostics" and "Show Network Topology"). This applies to the interface types NETLink-S7-NET PRO Family and NETLink-S7-NET USB. The used adaptor must have the firmware V1.57 or above.
Version 220.127.116.11 [Feb 4, 2010]
- The name of the used station is now also displayed also for the NETLink lite.
Version 18.104.22.168 [Dec 1, 2009]
- New summary name "NETLink PRO Family", because of additional devices.
- The timeout on searching adaptors increased from 5 to 10 seconds.
- In the list of the found adaptors the type is added.
- The name of the used station is displayed separately.
Version 22.214.171.124 [Apr 21, 2009]
- This driver supports the NETLink WLAN now, too.
Version 126.96.36.199 [Nov 10, 2008]
- Scan speed improved, when the NETLink PRO and the NETLink USB are connected via routing.
- Implemented the access to drives with the SimuCom software, when there are additional slaves connected to the PROFIBUS (NETLink PRO and NETLink USB).
- The connection establishment with NETLink lite to slow slaves optimized.
Version 188.8.131.52 [May 07, 2008]
- Now, the driver NETLink-S7-NET can be used with Windows Vista.
- The search and configuration works with newer firmware versions (>= 1.0.50) of the NETLink lite.
Version 184.108.40.206 [Jun 06, 2007]
- Diagnostic functions added for NETLink PRO and NETLink USB.
- Support of the PPI protocol for accessing S7-200 added.
- Performance optimized while accessing several PLCs at the same time.
- Added support for DP-V1 services for the Process Device Manager (PDM) from Siemens.
- Only for NETLink PRO, a configurable TCP access list added, to limit the access to the NETLink PRO.
- Now the NETLink USB can used from several applications at the same time.
- Using of the NETLink PRO with RFC1006 optimized.
- The bus address 126 can be used now for the NETLink PRO and NETLink USB.
Version 220.127.116.11 [Sep 19, 2006]
- Additional programs are installed now, which are used for configuration of NETLink lite and NETLink PRO.
- Parameter values corrected, so e.g. WinCC Flexible now use the right timeout values.
Version 18.104.22.168 [Sep 15, 2006]
- Support for DPV1 class 2 added.
- Transferring projects to OPs improved.
Version 22.214.171.124 [May 29, 2006]
- Increase the timeout when saving the parameter to the NETLink PRO and the NETLink USB. Necessary for the new firmware.
Version 126.96.36.199 [Nov 11, 2005]
- This driver supports the NETLink PRO and the NETLink USB now, too.
Version 188.8.131.52 [Oct 21, 2005]
- The language can be selected now. The setting of the SIMATIC manager was always taken on before.
- In the bus parameters no more a own address which is higher than the adjusted HSA can be given now.
Version 184.108.40.206 [Aug 30, 2005]
- The value for TTR in the bus parameters can up to 8-digit be entered now. Were only a 5-digit petition before permittedly.
- Storing user-defined bus parameters in the NETLink lite is correctly carried out now.
Version 220.127.116.11 [Jul 27, 2005]
- Time out faults appeared occasionally at the download with ProTool and at transferring of large blocks removed.
- At the profile "user defined" the bus parameters become correctly stored now.
- The installation is possible (on risk of its own) under Windows 95/98/ME/NT now, too, support only is available for Windows 2000/XP.
Version 18.104.22.168 [Jun 22, 2005]
- Help and setup now also in English.
- The correct resource is loaded without installed STEP7 now, too.
- In the dialog "Connected NETLink lite in local network" the assignment of an IP address goes even if now there are several NETLink lite in the list.
- The interface assignment in a PG/PC station improved.
- The switch "PG/PC is the only master on the bus" is activated permanently now since the NETLink lite supports only this possibility.
- Added page "version info" in the prperty dialog. The versions of the files of the driver are shown there.
- The bus parameters at MPI for higher transfer rates corrected.
- The timeout value is stored in tics (1 tic = 55 ms) now. Through this the values are if necessary rounded when storing and then feeding.
Version 0.9.6.0 [May 13, 2005]
- Added support for WinCC Flexible and ProTool Pro.
- The parametrization of the NETLink lite was integrated. The separate configuration program is no longer required with that.
- Added context help for the dialog controls.
Version 0.9.4.0 [Apr 25, 2005]
- The data transmission performance was improved.
- On the page "Bus parameter" of the property dialog the elements which aren't taken at use of the parameters stored in the NETLink lite are removed.
- The dialog "NETLink lite properties" shows the attitudes being in the NETLink lite now.
- The button "Properties" in the dialog "Connected NETLink lite in local network" disabled, because it is without function at the moment.
Version 0.9.2.0 [Apr 04, 2005]
- The behavior at Clear/Reset was improved.
- Slave CPUs are supported now.
- The communication on PLCs of the family S7-200 via MPI is supported now.
- The possibility of searching for available NETLink lite in the local net segment was added.
- Added the function to unlock a NETLink lite for this driver.
Version 0.9.0.0 [Mar 21, 2005]
- First version.