FLEXtra Ethernet-Switch, unmanaged
With its compact design, the FLEXtra unmanaged Ethernet switch for up to 1000 Mbit (Gigabit) can be used for a wide range of industrial applications and impresses with its fast data transmission and robust design.
- Order number: 700-845-16S01
The new Helmholz FLEXtra Ethernet switch unmanaged for up to 1000 Mbit (Gigabit) can be used for a wide range of industrial applications thanks to its very compact design. The lightweight yet robust industrial design is suitable for DIN rail mounting and is very easy to integrate into your network. Once plugged in, it is immediately ready for operation due to the simple plug & play solution. The tool-free push-in connection for the redundant power supply supports you in this.
The practical design with the intelligent arrangement of the Ethernet sockets saves space in the control cabinet. The status LEDs on the top of the FLEXtra Ethernet switch, which are always clearly visible, enable easy diagnostics even when the cabling is full.
The FLEXtra Ethernet switch unmanaged is suitable for PROFINET networks. The LLPD (neighbor detection) and PTCP (time synchronization) functions are handled correctly with the switch according to the PROFINET standard. The FLEXtra Ethernet switch unamanged thus complies with PROFINET Conformance Class A.
With the FLEXtra Ethernet switch you can connect up to 16 Ethernet nodes with up to 1000 Mbps. Mixed operation with devices that only support 10 or 100 Mbit is possible without configuration effort. If you want to connect less nodes, we recommend our also available 5/8-port unmanaged Ethernet switches.
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Auto negotiation
- Auto MDI/MDI-X (IEEE 802.3u auto crossover support)
- QoS priority queues: 8
- LLDP & PTCP delay traffic blocking (for PROFINET networks)
- PROFINET Conformance Class A
- 2x 16K MAC address lookup table
- 2x 256 Kbyte memory for frame buffering
- Up to 51 Gbps high-performance memory bandwidth
- Supports Jumbo frame sizes up to 10KByte
- Redundant power supply
- Order number700-845-16S01
- Article nameFLEXtra Ethernet Switch 16-Port, unmanaged, 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Scope of deliveryEthernet 16-port switch with power supply plug
- Dimensions (DxWxH)78 x 125 x 111 mm
- WeightApprox. 550 g
- Status indicator1 LEDs power
- 16 LEDs Ethernet status (bicolour)
- Voltage supply2x 24 V DC (18...30 V DC), redundant
- Current drawmax. 400 mA with 24 V DC
- Power dissipationMax. 9,6 W
- Mounting positionAny
- Auto negotiation
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Transmission rate10/100/1000 Mbps
- Ambient temperature-40 °C ... +75°C
- Transport and storage temperature-40 °C … +85 °C
- Relative air humidity95 % r H without condensation
- Pollution degree2
- Protection ratingIP20
|FLEXtra Ethernet-Switch 16-port, Brief instruction||1||148 KB|
|Innovatively networking automation – PROFINET and Ethernet-Switches||08-2022||2 MB|
|FLEXtra Ethernet-Switch, 16-port, STEP files||103 MB|