REX industrial routers with an integrated cellular modem require an LTE antenna.
For radio reception, a suitable antenna must be screwed to at least the SMA socket of the router "MAIN" (ANT 2).
- Order number: 700-751-ANT33
Antenna wirh magnetic base. In order to improve the 4G data throughput, a second antenna terminal is available on the REX 100 LTE router with the SMA socket "Rx" (ANT1). If you would only like to install one antenna, we recommend the MiMo wall antenna, as it already contains two antennas in one housing.
Our technical sales is happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the various antennas.
- Gain 2 dBi
- 3 m Cable length
- SMA male connector
- Order number700-751-ANT33
- Article nameMagnetic base antenna, 2dBi, 3 m cable, SMA male connector
- Scope of deliveryMagnetic base antenna, incl. cable
- Transport and storage temperature-40 °C … +85 °C
- Radio networksLTE 800 | GSM 900 | GSM 1800, UMTS, LTE 2600
- Frequency range699–960 MHz | 1710–2690 MHz
- Gain2.2 dBi
- VSWR<3.2 : 1
- Max. input power35 W
- Impedance50 Ω
- Cable length3 m, RG174
- Connector typeSMA (m)
- Magnetic base31 mm
- Height70 mm
|Magnetic base antenna, 2dBi, 2.5 m cable, SMA male connector, Data Sheet||1||257 KB|