REX 100 Ethernet Router
REX 100 WAN, 3 x LAN (switch)/1 x WAN interface
Ethernet participants, such as PLC control systems, can be reached with the REX 100 industrial routers, irrespective of the manufacturer.
- REX 100 WAN, 3 x LAN (switch)/1 x WAN interface
- REX 100 3G, 4 x LAN (switch)/1 x 3G modem (UMTS)
- REX 100 LTE, 4 x LAN (switch)/1 x LTE modem (EU- & Asia-Version)
- REX 100 LTE, 3 x LAN (switch)/1 x WAN/1 x LTE-Modem (EU- & Asia-Version)
- REX 100 LTE, 4 x LAN (switch)/1 x LTE modem (North America Version / “NAG“)
- REX 100 WiFi, 4 x LAN (switch)/1 x WiFi interface
- REX 100 WiFi, 3 x LAN (switch)/1 x WAN/1 x WiFi interface
The REX 100 routers are systematically designed to operate in conjunction with the myREX24 V2 portal: All programming and remote maintenance is carried out exclusively through the portal.
With the digital inputs, alarms can be sent via the myREX24 V2 portal as SMS and e-mail.
The USB host port present in all devices enables the connection of USB devices (e.g. programming port of a drive) via the remote maintenance tunnel (USB-over-IP).
The REX 100 WAN is equipped with a WAN port with which the connection to the myREX 24 V2 portal is established. Additional Ethernet participants can be connected at the router to the other available RJ45 ports via the integrated 3-port switch. For data transmission, our industrial router uses an encrypted VPN tunnel on the basis of the secure OpenVPN protocol.