REX 100, Ethernet Router
Ethernet participants, such as PLC control systems, can be reached with the REX 100 industrial routers, irrespective of the manufacturer.
The REX 100 routers are systematically designed to operate in conjunction with the myREX24 portal: All parameterization and remote maintenance is carried out on the portal. Data transmission takes place via an encrypted VPN tunnel on the basis of the secure OpenVPN protocol.
With the digital inputs, alarms can be sent via the myREX24 V2 portal as SMS and e-mail.
The USB host port present in all devices enables the connection of USB devices (e.g. programming port of a motor) via the remote maintenance tunnel (USB-over-IP).
• Secure OpenVPN remote maintenance access via myREX24 V2 portal
• Integrated 3 or 4-port LAN switch
• WAN, 3G, LTE or WiFi variants available
• Digital inputs for establishing a connection and issuing alarms
• Integrated firewall
• Space-saving compact size
• Supports all of the usual mobile communications standards and is downwards-compatible where network coverage isn’t present
Our products contain, among others, open source software. This software is subject to the applicable licensing conditions. We will send you the appropriate licensing conditions, including a copy of the complete licensing text, together with the product. These are also available in our download area of the respective product under www.helmholz.de. We also offer to send you or any third party the complete source code of the applicable open source software as a DVD upon request for a contribution towards costs of 10.00 Euro. This offer is valid for a period of three years as of the delivery of the product.